Citipointe Christian College is a leading Christian school of first choice, seeking to provide an exceptional learning environment to prepare primary school students for their future.
The Educational Journey
Our integrated pathways program:
- seeks to develop thinking and learning for life
- focuses on skilling and networking students with the wider community at home and abroad, and
- points students towards their Kingdom responsibility as Christians in their chosen vocation.
- This leads on to our concept of Christian leadership which is â€śexercising influence for the Kingdom of Godâ€ť.
The pathways framework in primary follows these stepping stones:
- Preparatory – Year 1, and Year 2 : DISCOVERY â€“ time to discover learning
- Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 : ACCELERATION â€“ time to accelerate learning
- Year 6: PLUS program â€“ time to widen learning
Specialist subjects and opportunities for primary school
- Languages Education (Chinese or French)
- Health & Physical Education
- Learning Extension & Learning Assistance
- English as a Second Language
- Citikidz Chapel
- Community Outreach Taskforce
- Instrumental Music (curricular and co-curricular)
- Speech and Drama (co-curricular)