- 2024 – Fees, Scholarships & Bursaries
- 2024 – Secondary School Preparation Program Tuition Fees (ver 1.1 2024)
- 2024 – Overseas Student Fees (ver 1.1 2024)
The Collegeâ€™s Schedule of Fees is designed to be an all-Âinclusive tuition fee and will cover all curriculum-related activities. No refunds will be given for activities not attended.
The tuition fees quoted for Domestic Students can be paid annually, or by term, through the methods of payment outlined in the selection of payment method schedule.
The tuition fee will be inclusive of:
- day excursions
- weekly sport
- year level camps (with the exception of tourist or elective activities)
- secondary curriculum camps
- examination fees charged by government
- academic competition fees
Items that will be charged separately, that is, items outside the scope of the tuition fee:
- certain co-curricular & extra-Âcurricular sports and activities
- tutoring through Citipointe Christian College Academy and Academy of the Arts
- international travel under the International Student Outreach Program
- musical instrument hiring
- sessions at Independent Study Centre
Text Books and Stationery
- Stationery items and Primary textbooks are not included in the tuition fee.
- Secondary textbooks do not need to be purchased as these are covered due to the Collegeâ€™s textbook hire scheme (including electronic textbooks).